I haven’t made my New Year’s Resolutions yet – have you? I have been thinking about how our hounds wake up each morning expecting the best day ever, EVERY DAY! Maybe we can take some cues from their playbook. Here are some ideas for 2020:
- Live in the now. They don’t think about the past or the future. Every day is a gift, that’s why it’s called the “present”.
- Love unconditionally, no regrets. Be loyal and faithful.
- Be yourself. Don’t pretend to be someone you’re not.
- When you’re excited, show it! Enjoy the journey.
- Drink more water.
- Be quick to forgive and don’t judge.
- Take daily walks and enjoy the outdoors.
- Play every day and make time for friends.
- Sometimes the best thing is to sit and listen.
- Chill…relax…take a nap!
Dogs know how to live life to the fullest. I wish that for each of us in 2020. Share your New Year’s resolutions in the comments and thanks for reading.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: greyhound, greyhound adoption, greyhound love, greyhounds, happy new year, new year's resolutions