Learn how to
- Find a vet who is just the right fit
- Avoid over-vaccinating
- Tackle tough medical decisions
- Ask your vet the right questions to get the right answers
- Advocate for your dog when the diagnosis is cancer
- Know when to get a second opinion
- All about health insurance
- Know when it’s time to say good bye
Nancy Kay, DVM, earned her degree from Cornell University Veterinary College and is a board-certified specialist in the College of Veterinary Internal Medicine. She has contributed to "Handbook of Small Animal Practice," "Manual of Small Animal Practice," and several veterinary journals. She lives in Sebastopol, California.
Title Speaking for Spot: Be the Advocate Your Dog Needs to Live a Happy Healthy Longer Life
Author Nancy Kay
Condition Brand New
Dimensions 7.4 in. x 0.8 in. x 9.7 in.